Health & Safety
In this time of uncertainty with the progression of the COVID-19 pandemic, Sapphire Plaza Hotel assures you that your safety and comfort remain as our highest priority.
With the joint initiative of the office of Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) & Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) has launched the Qatar Clean Program – the program seeks to put in place precautionary measures & regulations in order to keep the safeguard our guest, visitors and employees.
All guest and visitors are requested to comply to the following guidelines.
- Checking of temperature and Ehteraz status will be done by our team upon entering the hotel premises. Only with Ehteraz green health status will be allowed to enter.
- Guest must self-check respiratory symptoms and ensure travel declarations & contact tracing forms are duly signed upon check-in the reception.
- Always wear a protective mask while in the public areas and hotel premises.
- In case of temperature of 37.5 degree Celsius or higher and/or identified respiratory symptoms, you can contact our team to help seek medical attention.
- Practice social distancing. This means stay 2 meters away from others in public areas.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- The hotel is not part of the designated quarantine hotels in Doha, we will be able to accommodate a guest
only after he has finished the required quarantine period. A clearance from the quarantine facility must be presented upon check in.
Our entire team is working hard to provide a safe environment for all to ensure the overall health, safety, and wellness for everyone.